UFR II Driver Install
Ultra Fast Rendering or (UFR) II is a Canon proprietary printer driver language compatibility using, which processes print work jobs quickl by compressing the print data befores your send it to the devices printer.
The data processing tasks are divided between the pc/computer and the printing device’s, allowing for fasted print.
The quick processing achieved use for the UFR II printer drivers makes it ideal for printing office files and files document, however, UFR II does not offer the same high-quality colour output that a PostScript driver providing.
As with PCL or PS drivers, our Generic Plus UFR II drivers have been creating to compatibility various Canon devices, meaning you can use the same driver for all supported printer models by changing the settings for the printing port and device configuration profile.
Installing Procedure – Precaution When Using a USB Connection, and please disconnect the USB cable that connecting the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after install driver.
Drivers and applications are compressed. “Download the files.”
When clicking – [Run] on the files download screen (file is not saving to disk)
- If the User Account Control prompt is display, and click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
- The Setup Wizard will starting working.
- After the Setup Wizard has start, follow the instructions on the screen to performing installation driver.
When clicking [Run] on the file download screen (file is not saved to disk)
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed, click [Yes], and then click [Run] on the subsequent Security Alert screen.
- The Setup Wizard will starting.
- After the Setup Wizard has start, follow the instructions on the screen to perform installation.
Operating System Compatibilty
Windows 10 (32-bit and x64-bit).
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and x64-bit)..
Windows 7 (32-bit and x64-bit).
Windows Vista (32-bit and x64-bit).
Important: This ScanGear driver for Windows Server not supported.