Canon PIXMA MG3620 with print, copy and scan: This PIXMA MG3620 printer is an all in one inkjet models that offers convenience and easly for all your printing needs. Canon printer PIXMA MG3620 allows you to print files document working and scan image on-the-go use your compatibility mobile device.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MG3620?
Canon PIXMA MG3620 inkjet printers best printer personal in wireless all in one colours printer model Canon. But, most users doesn’t know how to Canon Pixma MG3620 setting.
However, the printer is fascinating and simple to operate from your PC/computer and mobile device.
With the help of Canon Print application, you can print safely and quickly. But, before stepping ahead to enjoy the print features, you have to setup Canon PIXMA MG3620 inkjet.
Follow starting segment step by step:
Start setup for Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer
1. Unboxing the pack and please, check whether all printer hardware is present and not.
2. Please: take out the Canon printer from the box and carefully position it over a flat dust-free surface.
3. Take off the complete packing and protective materials from the printer.
4. Load appropriate sizes paper stack into the main tray.
5. Plug in the power cable into the right port of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 series and supply the required power.
6. Now: turn on the printer.
7. Set the desired preferences use its control panel in computer.
8. Install the ink cartridges into the printer and please, completed the initial setup Canon PIXMA MG3620.
How to Setup my Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Printing?
Below procedure will helping you to setup the wireless connections in Canon PIXMA MG3620 inkjet printer.
This using WPS method:
Before beginning the wireless connections for your printer using the WPS feature, please: cross check the requirements of your printer, computer, or router.
Turn on your Canon Pixma MG3620 series printer if it is turned off initially.
Enable the WPS setting for your printer.
Press the WPS button which is present at the rear face of your router.
How to Connecting My Canon PIXMA MG3620 to WiFi Network?
The wireless connections is the best way to always connecting your Canon Pixma MG3620 printer to the PC/computer.
Procedure wireless connections on Canon MG3620 printer.
Open the control panel of the Canon printer.
Then press and hold the WiFi button on the printer devices until its light starting flashing.
Next: Please, press the Color and wifi button together.
Now: Connecting your Canon printer through the networking of your router.
Install the appropriate drivers or software latest version on your computer system screen. Read the on screen guide carefully and Select the connections type or method as Wireless.
Set the network name and password for your router when the system ask.
Make sure that the printer and computer are connected with the same router.
How to Setup My Canon MG3620 Google Cloud Print?
The Google Cloud print choose allows you to print photos or image documents saved at the cloud storage.
Most of the users use cloud storage nowadays. In order to set up the Google cloud print on your printer, follow these provided steps by step:
1. Please: Connecting your Canon printer and PC/computer with the same network of a router or access point.
2. Now: Open the installed Chrome on your computer and sign in to your specific Google account.
3. Type Chrome://devices in the address bar and press the Search button.
4. Please: click on options as New Devices >> Register >> Cloud Print >> Print Jobs.
5. Then, jump to the Print options.
6. From cloud space, upload your desired files document and photo you want to print using Canon Cloud Print and then click the Open options.
7. Choose the name of your Canon Pixma MG3620 and configure the printer settings as per your requirements.
Next: Click on the Print option to starting the print functions.
How to My Canon Pixma MG3620 Airprint Setup?
The AirPrint feature in most of the printer allows the users to print files documents or photos via Apple OS devices.
Follow the step by step process in order to setup the AirPrint feature on your printer!
Please: Check if the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Setup printer is turn on.
Ensure that you connecting your Canon printer and computer use the same network of an access point or router.
Open files document and images you want to print from your Apple devices.
Tap the Share icon shown at the bottom left side of the display.
Next: tap the Print options. This will open the Print window.
Find and select the name of your printer.
Modify the print configurations if required.
Again, choose the Print option.