Generic Plus UFR II Driver Instal for Canon Laser Printer
How to Install Generic Plus UFR II Driver
Canon Laser printer, Ultra Fast Rendering or (UFR) II is a Canon proprietary printer driver language, which always processes print jobs quick by compressing the printing data before sending it to the devices.
The data for processing tasks are divided in between the computer and the printing devices, and allowing for always faster printing work.
The quick processing achieved using UFR II printer drivers makes it ideal for print files offices and documents papper, however, UFR II does not offer the same high-quality colours output that a PostScript driver provides.
This guide invites you to install and download for the Canon Laser printer series, and how to install the Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver.
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP710Cx Laser Printer.
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP712Cx Laser Printer.
- Precaution When your Using a “USB” Connection.
- Disconnect the “USB” cable that connecting the devices or computer before installing the drivers.
- Connect the “USB” cable after installing the driver.
Driver and application for software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you “how to download” the compressed files work and decompress them.
- To download files, now please click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to saves the files the PC or computer. The download will start automatically.
- Please download “files” are saving in the specified folders in a self-extracting format (.exe format).
- “Double-click” the files to decompress them. A new folders will be creating in the same folders. The new folder will have the same name as the compressed files.
- “Double-click” the decompressed Setup.exe files to start installing work.
This driver only supports Generic Plus UFR II, and you can follow the instructions to install drivers to maximize printer performance.
Have a nice day