How to Install Driver Scanner PIXMA MG5310 (Windows and Mac)
Install Scanner Drivers
An easy way to install a scanner driver for compatible Windows and Macintosh OS.
We will guide you to install a scanner driver for compatible operating systems Microsoft Windows or Mac. Canon PIXMA MG5310 Inkjet printer is the most widely use printer to print or scan work file at home, office easily.
Follow the steps below
The following guide for those of you who want to install MP drivers (Printing and scanner)
1. MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (download)
2. Click the link, select [Save], specify “Save As“, then click [Save] to download the files.
if you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the files will automatically install after it is saving.
3. The download file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
4. Please, Double-click the download “EXE” file to decompress it, then installations will start automatically.
If you uninstall, if need, you can uninstall this program using the “Control Panel“.
The steps below are for Windows 7 OS. This procedure may be different for other Operating Systems.
1. On the Start menu, please – click “Control Panel“, and then, under Programs, click “Uninstall a Program“.
2. A pages will open with a listed of installing programs. Please “Double click” on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK“, this will completed the uninstallation process.
Mac OS users
Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1c or ICA Drivers (download)
1. Please, Download the file. For the location where the file is saving, and check the computer setting.
2. Double-click the download file and mount it on the “Disk Image“.
3. Double-click the mounted for “Disk Image“.
4. Double-click the package files in the folder save. Installation start working automatically.