Imagine being able to print from a number of different devices, such as a tablet or smartphone, without having to connect each one to a number of wires in order to do so. Follow this procedure and connecting Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi network.
With a Canon PIXMA wireless printer, you can do all that plus move your devices from room to room, unless you’re having trouble connecting to Wi-Fi network.
If you have an Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer device, here are our tips for how to connect a printer to Wi-Fi.
How to Connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 to WiFi?
How do I Setup my Canon PIXMA printer wirelessy?
Connect Canon printer to wifi network with computer [WPS connections method].
Before continuing with this procedure, check to see whether your WiFi router has a WPS button. If it does, you should be good to go. Additionally, the security protocol used by the router must be WPA or WPA2.
- Sure that your printer devices and wifi router must be turn “on”.
- Next; Go to the printer [Home] from the touch screen and then press and Hold [WiFi] button.
- Now; selected [LAN Wireless set up] option > press [OK]. At this moment your printer will search for the access point of your wireless network.
- Choose your WiFi Network “Canon in your router setting“.
- Now; press on the WiFi access point which will ask for passphrase and WPA Key. Now, you can enter your WiFi password and then press [OK] button.
- This process will take few moment to establish connecting of Canon printer devices with your WiFi router access point.
- Canon printer and the router will automatically make a connection at this point.
- When the wireless connection finish, the power and the WiFi light will stop flashing. Instead, they will continuously remain lit after the connections.
How to Connect my Canon Printer to Wi-Fi network?
- Make sure the printer is “on” and within range of your Wi-Fi network always.
- Next; Press the “Home” button on the touchscreen, then press and hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Now; Press the LAN Wireless setup button, then press OK.
- You can selected your Wi-Fi network from the list and enter your password, then press OK.
- The Power and Wi-Fi light will stop flashing once you’re connected.
You may share this printer with anyone is present in your house or workplace, and there is no need that individual cables be installed at each individual workstation.
Simply follow the given procedure and connecting Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi network.
You need to ensure that you are signed in as an administrator and that all of your work programs are closed before beginning the Canon PIXMA MG3620 wifi setup process.
Methods 1; Using Control Panel
Connecting Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi networking.
Before starting the setup wifi network, if your printer is performing a printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other work, you can waiting until it completed.
As you find the wifi light on the printer is flashing, simply press the Stop button to end.
1; Continuously [press and hold] the Wi-Fi button on your Canon printer panel until the [ON] light glows.
2; Now; You can press the Color button and then press the Wi-Fi button in printer devices.
3: This easy step; see and check when the Wi-Fi light glows and also the ON lamp should remain lit.
4; Please – Install Canon printer driver and software on your PC or computer system in order to continue the wireless setup.
5; Insert the installation disc into the CD Drive for printer installation process.
6; The setup wizard starts automatically. If it doesn’t starting by itself, browse to the CD-ROM folder and run the .exe files. Or, you can get the genuine Canon MG3620 software from official Canon website.
Remember; If some dialogue box prompts by Windows User Account Control and your Antivirus/Firewall appears, allow the installating process.
How to Start Installation my Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer WiFi Setup?
- Now – click on the Start Setup button displayed on the first screen display.
- With the help of on the display instructions, choose your country, license agreement, etc. Next: in the [Select Connection Method] option, choose the [Wireless LAN Connection].
- Next; You can selected Connect via wireless router (recommended) radio button and then click on [Next].
- A Power screen appears and you can click on [Next].
- You will see a listed of printer devices that are over networking.
- Next; select your Canon PIXMA MG3620 and click [Next]. Make sure to verify the serial number from the back side of your printer devices.
- When you see the “Connection Completed” screen, you can select on [Next] button.
- Next; Software Installation List appears where you can select the optional software that you want to install and click [Next].
7; As the installation finish, a Success message displays on the screen your computer.
8; Now; press Exit which finishes the setup and start printing file document.
Suggestion: In the event that you are having problems with your computer or a laptop or notepad. You need just use some software to search through the repositories, identify damaged or missing files, and replace them.
Such software are helpful in most cases, when the issue originates because of a system corruption.
How to Connect my Canon PIXMA MG3620 to WiFi?
Follow steps for Canon PIXMA MG3620 wifi setup
Step 1; To kickstart the wireless setup process, You can turn ON the Canon printer PIXMA MG3620 devices. The ON lamp of the printer glows when the device is turned ON.
Next; Wait until the Canon printer has finished cleaning, aligning the printhead, and any other processes that are currently running before beginning the setup procedure. Continue on and complete the steps to connect the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to the wireless network.
Step 2; Press the Stop button of the Canon printer to turn off the flashing wifi lamp. Select a connection method to set up the printer via wifi network.
A point to note that cableless setup takes some time so the internet connection should be available during the wireless setup to connecting Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi.
Step 3; Generally, cableless setup is not support for Windows RT and Chrome operating systems. So, in this case, you can establish wireless router information to the Canon Pixma MG3620 printer devices use your smartphone without any access point.
You just have to run the installation file for executing a cableless setup on your Windows and MacOS system.
Step 4; You may get the original program installer for both Windows and Mac from the respective companies’ official websites. In addition, if you have an Android or iOS smartphone, you may use the Canon PRINT Inkjet or SELPHY application to set up a cable-free connection to your printer.
Step 5; Press and hold the wifi button on the printer until the ON light glows. Now, press the Black button and then tap over the wifi button.
Make sure that the wifi light and the ON lamp glows. This is a must to connecting Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi network.
Step 6; For setting a wireless connections, you may also use the WPS PIN steps. For this, hold and press the wifi button until the ON lamp blinks. You can check the wireless connection information page which has the PIN code.
Long press the Stop button on your printer devices and then wait for the Alarm light to blink at least sixteen times.
Step 7; Finish; you can release the Stop button after the 16th blink. Thereafter, follow the instruction shown on the screen of your smartphone and finish the setup.
Set the code that is shown on the Network configuration page to the wireless router. Make sure that the wifi light on the printer glows.
Hope these instructions to connect Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer to wifi netwok work well for your printer devices.
One of the most convenient aspects of utilizing printers is that they may be connected to a wireless network. Is that not the case? However, the majority of consumers are not familiar with the procedure required to connect a wireless printer.
You are able to connect the device to any available wifi network while using the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer. Once you have successfully connected the printer to the wireless network, you will be able to share it with as many people as you want inside your house or workplace without the need to utilize any cords.
You just need to follow the given procedure to connect Canon MG3620 printer to wifi and further configuring it.
Almost every printer machine from the PIXMA multifunction series supports wifi connection. Like, Canon PIXMA MG3620 allows you to connect to the Wi-Fi wireless network.
Good Luck and Have a Nice day.