Canon PIXMA MX510 All in One Inkjet Printer Paper Jam
The power cannot be turned off when the machine is sending or receiving a fax, or when a fax is received or unsent faxes stored in the memory of the machine.
Make sure that the machine has finished sending or receiving all of the fax before removing the power cord. If you unplug the power cord, all the faxes stored in memory of the machine is remove.
If you need to turn off the engine to remove the paper jam during printing, press the Stop button to cancel printing assignments before turning off the machine.
- Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power source.
- Open the document cover and cover ink.
- Make sure that the paper jammed not under anchor the print head. If the jammed paper is under the anchoring the print head, move the print head to the bearer the right bank or left bank any easier to eject the paper. When you move print head beam, hold the top of anchoring the print head and slide gently onto the right bank or left bank.
- Hold the paper that is jammed with your hand.
- Pull the paper slowly not to tear it up, then pull the paper out.
- Make sure that all of the paper jam has been remove.
- Close the cover of the ink and the closing documents.
- All tasks are queued for printing. Reprint if necessary.
- When the load paper again, make sure that you use the appropriate paper to print and load correctly. If the message of paper jam displayed on the LCD of the machine or on the computer screen when you resume printing after removing all paper jammed, rupture of the paper may be left inside the machine.
- In this case, make sure that there is no rupture of paper left inside the machine.