Canon PIXMA MX922 All in One Inkjet Printer
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Setup
Do the steps correctly in order for the wireless connection can be connected to your printer.
Make sure that your printer is turned on.
If the power button on the operation Panel (A), lights up.
- Make sure that Your PC/computer connected to the access point (A) or a wireless router network and you want to connect Your printer for. For details on how to check and further settings, refer to the manual that came with the router or contact the manufacture.
- Configuration, the router functions, this printer is setup on procedures and arrangements for the security of network devices vary depending on Your environmental systems. For more details, see the manual of Your network device or contact the manufactur.
- Check whether your device support for IEEE 802 .11n (2.4 GHz), or IEEE 802.11 g IEEE 802 .11b.
- If your device is set to “IEEE 802 .11n” mode, WEP or TKIP is not to be used as a security protocol. Change security protocol for device/PC for anything other than WEP and TKIP or change the settings to something other than looks “IEEE 802 .11n Only.”
- For the use in the Office, contact your network administrator section.
- Take care of added on when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, because there is a risk of revealing data such as your personal information to a third party/public.
- This printer cannot be used for wireless and wired connections at the same time.
- “Ad-hoc Connection” which establishes a direct connection to your computer/PC via a wireless connection without an access point, which is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point on the PC.
- You can press the button on the MENU (A) on the printer.
- Use the arrow left, right, top and bottom. For the button (A) select the WLAN setup icon.
- Press the OK button (B).
- Wi-Fi color [blue] and the lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled on the printer.
Setup Procedure Selection
The printer screen will automatically search for an access point that supports WPS.
When you are not sure if in Your router or access point support for this technology, press the Stop button. And proceed to the setup screen for the standard.
- Push Button Method.
- Select the connection method that is most appropriate here.
a. Standard setup, Connect to the Access Point and network password by entering the code.
b. WPS, Connected to the access point WPS-compatible.
c. Other setup (Advanced setup), Connected on the network by entering your Access Point settings and directly on the Printer
Connection Using WPS
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point to active.
For details about the Guide push button WPS, refer to the manual access point.
- Press the OK button on your printer in time to 2 minutes.
- When the left side of the screen appears, then press the OK button.
- If the screen shown to the right, press the button to COPY (A).
Guide to setup the network connection has been completed.