Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download – (Mac, Windows)
Inkjet Colour Printer
Windows 8.1 [64-bit]/Windows 8 [64-bit]/Windows 7 [64-bit]/Windows Vista [64-bit]/Mac OS X 10.9/Mac OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6.
PIXMA MX300 General Review
Canon Pixma MX300 Look a bit big for a cheap all-in-one box. This printer sits 18.4 inch, 17.3 inches deep, and 6.9 inches in height, but light weight up to 15.5 pounds. To display the color light gray-and-black lack automatic document feeder, which is rarely to be oriented Office multifunctions. PIXMA MX300 uses a system of two ink tank: one black and one color cartridge with three.
Canon Pixma MX300 offers only USB connection so that support for you is ideal for single-user Office with easy to use. It is also compatible with Mac and Windows PC, however. The choice of tasks in this multifunction printer can be a standard for the models at this point cost.
Manufactured: Canon / Printing Technolgy: Inkjet / Printing Type: Multifunction printer / Copier Features: 2 on 1, 4 on 1, BorderFree / Printing Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (Mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (Colour) / Printing Speed: 22ppm (B/W) / Printing Speed: 17ppm (Colour) / OS Support: Mac, Windows / Fax: Plain Paper (Type) / Scanner Type: CIS.
Install Driver Guide (Mac) :
- Connect the cable with the PC machine. Make sure the active machine.
- Download file for the driver. To the location where the file will be stored, check the settings on your computer.
- After you perform the settings. Double click on the download file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Then You double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Continue, double click on the file in the following folder.
- Installation on a PC will start automatically.
- Install the driver successfully.
Install the Driver Guide (Windows):
- Make sure your PC is switched on with the printer connection.
- Download file for installation of driver.
- To the location where the file will be stored, check the settings on your computer.
- Double click on the .exe file is download. For the next step.
- It will be decompressed automatically and the Setup screen will be shown. Follow the instructions from your PC and install the software and perform the necessary settings according the files you select.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver (Mac, Windows)
ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 [OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9]
MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01
[Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64]