Canon PIXMA MG3000 Wireless Setup for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG3000 All in One Inkjet Printer Wireless Setup
Before we begin, there are several conditions that must be adhered to we can use methods with WPS button:
- The access point must have a push-button WPS physically available on the printer.
- Please check with your device user guide for detail.
- If the WPS push button is not available on the printer, please use the instructions on the tab for the connection method.
- Your network must use a WPA [Wi-Fi Protected Access] or WPA2 for security protocols. Mostly on WPS can be enabled access using this Protocol.
- Make sure that the printer is enabled to be able to set up a network.
- Press and hold the button on the coat of arms [Wi-Fi], on top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once, the first step is that we have to do.
- Make sure that the lights on the part of the button starts to flash blue and then go to the access point for you and press the [WPS] within 2 minutes, so that the akti WPS.
- For details on start WPS on an access point, please see the user guide of the printer.
- Lamp Wi-Fi [blue] on the printer will always keep ﬂashing when searching for networks, and free Wi-Fi and power light flashes when connected to an access point.
- When the printer is successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the Wi-Fi and power light will stop flashing and remain lit [Active].
Confirmation for network settings
To confirm that your printer connects to a wireless network, you can print a network settings of your printer as you wish:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load sheets for A4 or letter size plain paper.
- Press and hold down [Resume/Cancel] until the alarm lamp flashes 3 times, and then release it on a button.
Network information page to be printed.
When referring to the printout, check that the ‘Connections’ shows ‘on’ and that the SSID-Service Set Identifier [name of your wireless network to] shows a name of your wireless network.
WPS running the setup procedure.
You can install the software to make the most of Your PIXMA MG3510.