Canon PIXMA MG2922 Print Drivers – The drivers that are used by your Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer need to be brought up to date on a regular basis. This is particularly necessary if you have recently upgraded to a more current version of Microsoft Windows (such as Windows 11 or 10) or another operating system.
Recomended: How To Setup a Canon MG2922 Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer support latest version of the multifunction inkjet drivers use operating system update.
You can manually update Canon PIXMA printer drivers or use a driver update tool to automatically download and update any missing or out-of-date drivers.
Here you will get the latest Canon PIXMA MG2922 drivers and software that support microsoft windows and macOS.
Supported microsoft windows OS: 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista, xp include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Downloader (.exe): Driver and Software Package latest version.1.1 support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Downloader (.exe): MP Printer and scanner srivers latest vers. 1.01 support for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Environment support for mac: macOS 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Downloader (.dmg): mac print drivers CUPS ver.126.96.36.199 compatible OS mac: 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Downloader (.dmg): mac driver and software update latest version.1.4 for macOS: 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Downloader (.dmg): ICA scanner drivers ver.4.1.3a for macOS 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Linux requirement: Ubuntu 14.04 (32-bit and x64-bit)
Downloader (.tar): printer drivers ver.5.00
Downloader (.tar): scanner drivers ver.3.00
How to Download drivers and Install for Windows?
1. Please click the link drivers, and select (Save), specify “Save As”, then click (Save) to download the file.
2. The download file will be save in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe).
3. And “Double-click” the download .exe file to decompress it, then installation will starting automatically.
How Download for mac drivers?
1. Plese download the file. For the location where the file is saving, check for your computer settings.
2. “Double-click” the download file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. “Double-click” the mounted Disk Image.
4. Please “Double-click” the package drivers file in the folder.
5. Installation starting automatically.
Is Canon Printer Compatible With Linux?
At the moment, Canon only provides support for a limited number of languages on their PIXMA devices when paired with Linux. Although it is conceivable that you may be able to use some of these drivers to access essential functionality, it is also possible that you will not be able to use any of these drivers to print or scan.
How To I Install Canon Printer On Ubuntu?
1. To get started, Please enter “Ctrl+Alt+T” on keyboard to open terminal.
2. When it opens, paste the command below and hit enter to run:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:inameiname/stable
Next — type in your users password when it asks and hit Enter to continue process. This will add the PPA repository into your system linux.
3. Now, open “Synaptic Package Manager” from the Unity Dash. If you don’t find it, search for and install it from Ubuntu Software Center.
1) Please: click the Reload button to refresh your system cache.
2) To install a printer driver: In Quick filter box, type in “cnijfilter”.
3) To install a ScanGear: In Quick filter box, type in “scangearmp”.
4) Select a package in the result list that matches your devices.
5) “Right-click” on the package and select “Mark for Installation”
Finally click on the “Apply” button to install the driver.
Once the printer and scanner drivers are installing, next – connect your device to the PC/computer and start Printers utility test if it works.
Launch the Simple Scan utility and select your scanner from app menu Documents -> Preferences -> Scan Source to test if the scanner works.
Ubuntu 14 support Canon driver or ScanGear. Your system cache is reloaded by clicking the Reload button.
What is the process of installing a driver? Here is it. the package that matches your device in the list that appears. Right-click and select “Mark for Installation”.
Click “Apply” button to installing the driver automatically.