Canon PIXMA MG2260 inkjet all in one printer series driver
Here you will get the latest Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer drivers or software that support microsoft windows and macOS.
Driver installation via .exe windows or .dmg mac files with printer driver.exe file for Canon PIXMA MG2260 printer driver.EXE
Developer by canon ∇
Supported microsoft windows OS: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista, xp include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download (.exe): MP printer drivers ver.1.01 for microsoft windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista, xp (32-bit and x64-bit)
Download (.exe): XPS print drivers with 16-bpc print latest version.5.60a supported for microsoft windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, vista (32-bit and x64-bit)
Guide download file drivers
1. Please click the link drivers, and select (Save), specify “Save As”, then click (Save) to download the file.
2. The download file will be save in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe).
3. And “Double-click” the download .exe file to decompress it, then installation will starting automatically.
Support for mac: macOS 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Download (.dmg): mac print drivers CUPS ver.188.8.131.52a compatible OS mac 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
Download (.dmg): TWAIN scanner drivers ver.19.2.0a for intel macOS 10.15
Download (.dmg): TWAIN scanner drivers ver.19.0.0h for macOS 10.14, 10.13
Download for mac drivers
1. Plese download the file. For the location where the file is saving, check for your computer settings.
2. “Double-click” the download file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. “Double-click” the mounted Disk Image.
4. Please “Double-click” the package drivers file in the folder.
5. Installation starting automatically.
linux requirement: fedora 16, openSUSE 12.1, Ubuntu 12.04 (32-bit and x64-bit)
Download (.tar): printer drivers ver.3.80
Download (.tar): scanner drivers ver.2.00
Canon printer PIXMA MG2260 drivers package and this is particularly true if you have upgraded to a new operating system such as windows.