Canon PIXMA G3060 Drivers update
Canon printer PIXMA G3060 printer drivers – High quality work printing, this coming printrer with efficient or pocket friendly ink tank for best high quality printing.
The Canon PIXMA G3060 printer is designed for high volume and low cost print.
Top feature this printer compatible using wireless connections, with USB 2.0 interface, the printer allows high speed network wireless connecting or can be wirelessly shared within your network.
Canon PIXMA G3060 inkjet all in one high speed wifi tank printer.
Installation and Download | Canon PIXMA G3060
Here you will get the latest Canon PIXMA G3060 printer drivers or software that support microsoft windows and macOS.
Driver installation via [.exe] windows or [.dmg] mac files with printer driver [.exe] file for Canon PIXMA G3060 printer driver [.EXE].
Canon PIXMA G3060 drivers printer download supported for microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include: mac operating system.
Microsoft Windows user: microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
||| DOWNLOAD ||| Driver setup latest version.1.3 system requirement: windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Steps to check Printer port Ξ
1. Loggin into your windows user account.
2. Please, open “Control Panel” from setting charms on the desktop.
3. Go to Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers and select Canon Printer from the list.
1. Click “Start Menu” and select “Devices and Printers” from the listed.
2. “Right-click” on the Canon Printer icon and select Printer Properties.
3. Click Ports tab in the Properties windows.
4. Make sure the printer port is listed as “USB123” where “123” is a series of numbers. Also, make sure the Canon Printer name is appearing in the Printer column.
mac apple user: macOS 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10
||| DOWNLOAD ||| wifi Connection include: connection wifi with the printer ver.1.6.0 mac 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10
||| DOWNLOAD ||| IJ scan utility lite latest version.3.3.1 supported: mac 12, 11, 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10
linux requirement: fedora 32 (x64-bit)
linux fedora printer drivers latest version.6.10 – support: fedora 32 (x64-bit)
Options make the Canon printer the default printer by following step set out below:
1. Please, open the [Control Panel] and go to [Devices and Printers] and you should see the list of Printer install including your Canon Printer.
2. Next – [Select and right-click] the Canon Printer in the list and select “Set as Default Printer” from the menu.
It is recommended you update your Canon PIXMA G3260 printer drivers regularly in order to avoid conflicts.
Driver updates will resolve any driver conflict issues with all devices and improve the performance of your PC.
Canon PIXMA G3060 printer drivers package and this is particularly true if you have upgraded to a new operating system such as windows.