Canon Inkjet PIXMA G2411 driver – The package provides the installation file Canon PIXMA G2411 printer driver and software latest version.
Recomended: How To Connect a Wireless Printer To a Laptop
Canon PIXMA G2411 driver and software printer need to be updated regularly in order to keep devices running well and give your busy life the best performances.
Canon PIXMA G2411 Update drivers
Driver updates will fix any driver issues with your Canon printer devices and improve the performance of your PC.
You can manually update Canon printer drivers or use a driver update tool to automatically download and update any missing or out-of-date drivers.
This drivers printer package provides installation files for the Canon PIXMA G2411 printer for Windows operating system.
Supported: microsoft windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include: 32-bit and 64-bit
Download (.exe): Full driver and software package latest vers.1.2 support Windows: 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Download (.exe): Firmware update printer latest vers.1.0 support Windows: 11, 10, 8.1, 7 include 32-bit and 64-bit
Be sure to connecting your PC to the internet while perform the method:
- Please “Downloaded” files drivers (mac or Windows). For the location where the file is saving, and check the computer setting.
- “Double-click” the downloaded .[exe file]. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be display.
- Follow the instructions to installing the drivers and perform the necessary settings.
Steps to check Printer port
1. Loggin into your windows user account.
2. Please, open “Control Panel” from setting charms on the desktop.
3. Go to Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers and select Canon Printer from the list.
1. Click “Start Menu” and select “Devices and Printers” from the listed.
2. “Right-click” on the Canon Printer icon and select Printer Properties.
3. Click Ports tab in the Properties windows.
4. Make sure the printer port is listed as “USB123” where “123” is a series of numbers. Also, make sure the Canon Printer name is appearing in the Printer column.
Firmware download guide install
1. Please, “Double-click” the downloaded [exe.] file to decompress it your PC screen.
2. Then, open the newly-created “fuu_-win-g2010-1_0-ea7” folder.
3. Open the language folder inside “HowTo” folder, then execute the update of the firmware based on the manual “fut_upgrade.html“.
Canon printer PIXMA G2411 drivers package and this is particularly true if you have upgraded to a new operating system such as Windows 11.
After you download it, you can directly install it manually without using CD, then the downloaded file will be stored on the computer and can be reinstalled when you need it.