Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Windows (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Server 2012)
Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Windows
Monochrome Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF236 All in One Support Driver, You can install the driver with the file: UFR II, Generic FAX, Printer Driver. Plus, languange Driver: English, Japan, French, Spanish, German, Italia, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korea. Printing Type: Monochrome Laser Printer, with a print speed: Up to 24ppm, Resolution: (Up to 600 x 600 dpi), Memory: 256 MB. Compatibility for operating system windows: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2012, 2012 (R2), 2008, 2008 (R2), 2003, 2003 (R2). For the power consumption: Approx (Operation: Up to 420 W), Standby: (5.1 W). Print, Scanner, PC Fax: Yes.
Semua-dalam-satu, for Canon imageCLASS MF236n laser printer offers a high quality output for productivity, with an additional feature-rich capability and reliability that is ideal for small office or home office environment. For those of you who like to have ImageCLASS MF236n print, scanner, copy and fax machine capabilities so that you can complete all the necessary tasks with only one machine and you can use it with ease.
Windows 10 – [32 – 64 bit], Windows 8.1 – [32 – 64 bit], Windows 8 – [32 – 64 bit], Windows 7 – [32 – 64 bit], Windows 7.1 – [32 – 64 bit], Windows Vista – [32 – 64 bit], Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Guide to installing drivers on windows
Before you install the driver on windows os, make sure that you perform the update driver on the pc that is connected to the printer.
- When you click [Run] on the desktop screen and then download the file [file not saved to disk].
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed on the desktop screen, click/Select [Yes], and then you click [Run] on Security Alert screen to select next.
- Guide Setup will work.
- After the Setup Wizard starts, and then follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- When you click the [Save] on the screen to download the file (the file will be saved to disk at a specified location).
- Then you will save the file to the location of the apporopriate, and then double-click the file to [Double-click on the file will create a new folder in the same location].
- If the User Account Control prompt to be displayed, then click [Yes].
- The Setup Wizard will start working.
- The next step, after the Setup Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen and for installing the drivers.
Canon imageCLASS MF236n Driver Windows (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Windows Server 2012)
MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
UFR II Printer Driver V.30.02
Generic FAX Driver V.10.26
UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V.5.7