Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver Download (Mac, Windows)
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver (Mac, Windows)
Monochrome Laser Printer
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver, Support Windows 10 [64bit]/Windows Server 2016 [64bit]/Windows Server 2008-R2 [64bit]/Windows Server 2003-R2 [64bit]/Windows 8,8.1 [64bit]/Windows 7 [64 bit]/Windows Vista [64bit]/. Mac Support OS X 10.12 (Sierra)/10.11 (El Capitan)/10.10 (Yosemite)/10.9 (Mavericks)/10.8 (Mountain Lion)/10.7 (Lion).
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Laser printer offers a high quality output for you, feature-rich capability and reliability that is ideal for a small office or home office environment and enhance the quality of work. ImageCLASS MF232w features print, scan and copy for the ability so that you can accomplish many tasks that are needed with just one machine in your Office. ImageCLASS MF232w is equipped with a variety of sophisticated technology and an easy to use mobile capabilities for you to print out an on-the-go using your mobile devices that are compatible, such as Apple, AirPrint, Mopria, Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
imageCLASS General Review
Printing Type: Monochrome Laser. Speed: Up to 24ppm 1-sided plain paper (letter). Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi. Memory: 256MB. Speed: Up to 24ppm (letter) for copy. Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (copy). Max Copies: Up to 999. memory: 256MB (copy). CIS (Color Contact Image Sensor): Scanner Type. Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical (scanner). Size Scanner: Legal. WiFi: Yes. OS Compatibility: Mac, Windows.
Installing drivers Guide (Mac):
- Click the link to update the drivers. Download will start automatically on your PC/computer.
- The file will be saved on the desktop of your computer automatically.
- Double click to file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image to stage install drivers.
- Double click the Installer files in the folder and open the file. The installation will start automatically.
Installing drivers Guide (Windows): Before you install the driver on windows os, make sure that you perform the update driver on the pc that is connected to the printer.
- When you click [Run] on the desktop screen and then download the file [file not saved to disk].
- If the User Account Control prompt is displayed on the desktop screen, click/Select [Yes], and then you click [Run] on Security Alert screen to select next.
- Guide Setup will work.
- After the Setup Wizard starts, and then follow the instructions on the screen to install the driver.
- When you click the [Save] on the screen to download the file (the file will be saved to disk at a specified location).
- Then you will save the file to the location of the apporopriate, and then double-click the file to [Double-click on the file will create a new folder in the same location].
- If the User Account Control prompt to be displayed, then click [Yes].
- The Setup Wizard will start working.
- The next step, after the Setup Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen and for installing the drivers.
Select one of the drivers to update and customize your that you want to install, In the table below we will give You the drivers to install. Adjust with the operating system on Your Computer/PC to perform the installation.
Canon imageCLASS MF232w Driver
Windows Driver: [Windows 10/8,8.1/7/Vista/Windows Server]
Download | MF236n/MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
Download | UFR II Printer Driver V30.02
Download | UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V5.7